:: recently bought online: my first 6% doki doki items ::

for those of you don't know, 6% doki doki is a japanese street fashion brand.
:: found these next items at our local grocery store ::

did I mention I like turquoise?
:: here is my loot from the annual Solna Flea Market on Feb 1st ::

Photo is clickable. I also bought a small cassette holder for 5KR which I forgot
to feature in this photo. It can also be used for Famicom games!
please note that 10 KR (SEK) is like 1 EURO.
:: this last photo I took at our hotel in spain on the third day ::

we did buy some more after this photo was taken. I can't remember all of it,
not to mention the prices (it was over a month ago now) but I know I bought
a Spanish WITCH issue, which I've mentioned on Facebook earlier.
No comments:
Post a Comment