OK so since Swedish Winter is here to stay once again and probably won't be over until April, we find ourselves looking for light in the dark. And I'm not just saying that: the sun rises at 9am and goes down at 3pm. And there's usually not much sun to see, the sky is mostly gray from clouds, or the sun is so low in the sky that trees or houses block it. So you could say it's light out, but it's not bright. Just gloomy and boring.
And seriously, no talk about the dark being mysterious and emotionally equal to whats inside of your heart or whatever yada yada you want to throw at me about dark making people happy, because that's just uneducated talk of a fool. The sun gives out vitamin D, and without it you get more easily depressed. Science, bitch.
Anyway, I want to tell you about one of the recent lights we found to keep us happy, especially for my boyfriend who wakes up every morning at 5am (when it's dark) and gets home ever afternoon at 5pm (when it's dark) so he never gets to see the sun, except on weekends. (Well, actually, today is Sunday and he's working, too, but he's not missing much, it's been raining for hours now).
Did you ever hear of Kakao Talk? Probably not, but if you do, you probably use it to chat with asian friends. Now what you probably don't know is that there are a lot of mobile games out there which you can never play unless you have this Kakao App installed and get a Kakao Account. Most games are in Korean though, so things can seem tricky at first. So I've decided to blog about this, so hopefully more people can discover what I've discovered during the past months.
You can have one account for each mobile number. You can get a new phone and your game saves will be still be retrievable as long as you log in to your account. The only problem I've noticed is that when you install the app on your second phone, there is no Login form, just Create Account form. I've contacted the support team about this issue, but unfortunately, I believe there are some language barriers. Although, it's been working fine as long as I've kept the app installed on my previous phone.
update: problem gets automatically solved once you uninstall the app from your previous device :)
I will upload the first Kakao Game post tomorrow, it will be more or less like a walkthrough and review combined. I'm looking forward to it!


No comments:
Post a Comment