Thursday, March 29, 2012

schedule

I finally have one.

but it's not the job itself that's important,
it's the routine that is.
the fact that i have something important to do.
each day.

it started to get to me,
more and more each day,
it started to tell me,
I wasn't good enough.

but now,
I no longer have to feel that feeling,
of being left behind.
I no longer need to feel that feeling,
of not doing enough.

since I got back from the cruise,
most things have been rewarding.
I appreciate things again,
I can live and love.

Now - my next goal is to just love myself again.
Last time I did - evil powers destroyed it.
Yes - they deluded my mind with their lies.
But their darkness will harm me no more.

I have the right to say that:
I AM GREATER THAN THE FOOL WHO THREATENS ME.
I AM BETTER THAN THE PEOPLE WHO CALL ME NAMES.
I AM SMARTER THAN THE ONES WHO DENY ME,
BECAUSE I KNOW THAT EVIL CANNOT WIN MY HEART.

I have truth on my side when I say
THOSE WHO HARASS ME ARE FILLED OF FEAR.
THOSE WHO HARASS ME ARE FILLED WITH ENVY.
THOSE WHO HARASS ME NEED TO PUSH DOWN WINNERS,
TO FEEL LIKE THEY HAVE BECOME ONE THEMSELVES.

monday will be my next goal.
way too late, but better late than never.
just hoping it will be rewarding as well,
and just hoping I haven't waited in vain.