first things first, as usual we have a lot of decorations with us :) because we like it pretty like that.
and it's also a great first time-killer, along with dressing up and such ...
... because the DJs never start playing until after a few hours or so anyway, and the tax free shop line usually gets so long at first that it almost kills the excitement a bit.
but this time, time flied. not just during the first few hours, but during the entire evening. to be honest, I think most of us were so happy and excited at this point that we hardly needed any drinks.
too bad there were so much chaos happening around us that night that we almost missed all of the DJ acts who we came for. A bit ironic, however, I don't regret a thing. Things happen for a reason.
We were lucky to get the rooms just above one of the DJ stages, so if we zoomed in with my camera, we could actually see what song the DJ was going to play next!
the next morning, we arrived in Helsinki.
Yep, not the purpose of the cruise, but a destination none the less.
It was fun because I've never been to Finland before.
And it's funny, because my dad's born here.
No, this was NOT our boat ;)
it would've made me just a little bit more sea sick ...
We only had a few hours to find our way around town, find a place to eat and to manage
to get our butts back in time for the boat to depart back to Stockholm again. No problem!
I wasn't very hungry so this salad was enough for me.
Had to choose two things to go with it so I chose chicken and tofu.
I've been with a lot of different people in my days but these guys are the best people in my world right now. Without them I'd feel very alone and I can soberly say I love them with all my heart :)
back on the boat again and back to the party.
this time around we were going to make sure we didn't miss any of our favorite acts.
and we didn't :) it was a great night.
in the end, we were all really exhausted and I remember my feet hurt alot ...
so we decided to try to get some rest.
the next morning, we woke up after just a few hours of sleep. the boat had docked and in less than an hour we packed everything up and got off the boat. it then took us about 2 hours to get home. and yes, sleep was the only option. if only for a little while ...