well, at first glance, it may look very normal ....
but what's this??
babies?! oh, crap! and there's more than one of them!
OK I usually don't say this very often, but ..........
AAAAAAAAAAWWW ITS SOOOOOO CUUUUUUUTE ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
ehum, so where was I?
oh, yeah, right.. barbeque party.
going great,
but it seems like we all like to make funny faces.
you know, it's a classic. can't do without them.
and say hello to the froggies!! weeeeeiih!
no, we didn't have that much to drink, actually.
we mostly just had fun, playing video games and watching youtube videos ...
and watching the cats getting used to being at a house instead of an apartment XD very amusing.
I know it's cliché but can't help congratulating the newly house owners / parents :) being "grown up" doesn't mean you still can't have fun ^____^ and they prove it well.
No comments:
Post a Comment