it's over.
it's finally all over.
all of my struggles,
all of my anxiety,
all of my worries,
gone.
out the window.
i'm so happy right now that i could cry,
but i don't. at least not right now.
maybe i will, later this evening,
while laying on the perfect sofa.
or maybe later tonight,
while laying in bed with the perfect person.
or maybe tomorrow,
while dressing up for the perfect party.
or maybe later this weekend,
while spending time with fun and happy people.
or maybe just -any- normal day ahead,
while playing a favorite video game,
or just having a perfectly normal dinner after work.
to know that i am -home-
to know that i never have to worry about
the same old things that I used to be worried about.
to know that i never have to worry about
the same old problems that used to be my everyday life.
knowing this will be my life from now on is one thing,
but it seems like I have to live in it for a little bit longer
before being able to realize what I truly have.
and maybe -then- I will finally burst into tears of joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment