Monday, January 24, 2011

minimee

[[ | | | | | | 6 . . . . ]] slow but not on hold.
[[ | | | | | | | | | | 10 ]] couldn't be any better.
[[ | | | 3 . . . . . . . ]] flat broke but it will be fixed soon ...
[[ | | | | | | 6 . . . . ]] I feel lucky but you never know.
[[ | | | | | 5 . . . . . ]] I'm just glad I'm no longer sick.
[[ | | | | | | | | 8 . . ]] school's great but there's too much at once!


G E N K I M E T E R [[ | | | | | | | | | . ]] 9 / 10 :
EXCITED LIKE HELL. And there's nothing wrong with that.


love. cliché, but it's so important. and honesty. it has its limits, but if you never open your mind to the world it will never give you anything of true value in return, either. it's true what they say: "if you never play you can never win".

cynical people are driving me crazy - just shut the hell up and meet the world with a smile or people will get tired of smiling at you without getting anything back. taking energy is easy, giving is priceless. try it some time.