a swedish expression says: "to have (too) many balls in the air" xD hah, that sounds so weird, translating it right off, but that's exactly how it is for me right now: there's SO much to keep track of and SO much to do at once! But it makes life more exciting, so I'm not complaining... yet xD
* finding an apartment before the end of February
* course about Japanese Society at Stockholm University
* distance course in Japanese at Dalarna College
* distance course in Flash Animation at Gotland College
* planning for the trance energy festival on February 19th
* keep satisfying all of the hungry WITCH fans out there
* living at a minimum cost because my student loans are delayed
* constantly traveling back and forth between two places
* keeping track of what I eat because of my LCHF diet
* exercising every morning and swimming at least once a week
... and sooo much more - there's always something, right?
right. and right now I need to take a bath. see ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment