I need to do more of it,
I need to make time for it,
I need to be more creative,
I need to give it more effort,
but why?
but when?
but how?
but what?
All of this seemed like a very good idea two years ago,
and it was, I don't regret anything,
posting short entries every other day.
although, lately it's all about the photos.
what about all the time in between?
Twitter is a good tool.
It's a great tool, actually.
Makes me able to get my thoughts out on the spot,
no need for remembering it,
no saving it for later.
That's how a blog's supposed to be,
this site just gives me pressure each time I open it,
like "so now I'm sitting here, I need to write something ..
something fun? something interesting? something real!"
and it gets very stoic, you know?
as far as I know,
more people read my tweets than this blog anyway,
so I guess it's fine.
I could continue posting pictures here, it's convenient.
with my new camera I bought last summer,
I've started to enjoy it even more,
before it was always a struggle with photos,
nowadays it's the key ingredient.
and I like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment