
tried out my new camera a bit yesterday...
want to be able to take HQ images during the trip :)
I think I found some nice settings..
so I finished packing early, I've had time for some other stuff this week:
* went to a watchmaker just to get my old watch fixed,
* bought some anti chafe patch and cheap shampoo
* went through the attic for two hours before I found my sun lotions,
* had a bath, two even if you count last weekend
* painting my nails two times, three if you count the toes ( but I'll have to make that four or five because I found some mistakes )
... and a lot of other stuff you don't have to know :P
hopefully I will be able to upload some photos during my trip,
I should be able to make some time for it at least once a week.
the title of this entry?
same as our school project movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npLvSEa5W4g
beware of swedish with french accent!!
No comments:
Post a Comment