the school project is almost finished :) and I can already smell the freedom of not having to carry around heavy equipment! at least for one whole week ... for greece, I can't yet say. I will try to pack as little as possible but ... will there be any washing machines? will I be able to do any laundry? will I even feel like doing it? if not, I have to bring more clothes whether I like it or not.. and not just because I'm a girl.. but I guess I can't come up with much else to bring anyway ...
but that's in one week.. what will I do until then?
first of all, finish the summer course.. this week I've been at school 10 hours a day. so when it's over, I hope it will be worth all the trouble. :) most school work usually just disappears into some folder but this will actually be put on youtube...
after school, I will finish some Witch business. After that I need to start thinking ahead again. The past month has had so much focus on the here and now, I haven't had time to plan anything ahead at all :P
No comments:
Post a Comment