Sunday, February 7, 2010

real-life diary style


google translate sucks...
that's why I've decided to continue this blog in english. original.

and since it's been a year since I started blogging actively again, I thought this would be the best time to make another upgrade. so far it's been very indifferent, and the blogger theme was boring me to death.. so away with it!

also, I've compiled the following template in html, which is almost identical to what I do in my real-life diary! a bit exciting to share this online version, but also a bit scary, because it's something I normally do for myself, so it feels very personal.

anyway, I hope I will be able to do an update like this every sunday, reviewing the week behind me.


WEEK #5 ~

witch
[[ | | | | | | | 7 . . . ]]
smooth!

love
[[ | | | | | | | | | 9 . ]] :)

money
[[ | | | | | | | | 8 . . ]] safe!

luck
[[ | | | | | | | 7 . . . ]] better than usual...

health
[[ | | | | | | 6 . . . . ]] stable..

school
[[ | | | | | 5 . . . . . ]] not bad...

G E N K I M E T E R : [[ | | | | | | | | . . ]] 8/10
::: I wish all weeks could be this good :::


my laptop
chocolate milk :)

traffic delays! :(
nightmares...

mostly rainwave radio but also
a couple of new stuff from gameMp3s.net!

Air - All I Need

bookmark of the week: AsiaJam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment