Saturday, February 20, 2010

a quiet storm



for some strange reason I feel like I want to write more here but I really can't. it's like as if something's stopping me from telling too much even though I always loved writing and expressing myself. maybe I've always been a bit of a gutless narcissist, not craving but looking for attention... but don't we all sometimes? I could always look to my past and try to find some reasons for being the way I am today, but if you look hard enough you can find reasons for everything in everyone. just like people use to tell me when I tell them that I read horoscopes each day: "it's too general, it could fit in with anyone at any time, it's not personal enough" - well duh, it's not like I believe people can foresee the future, but I still like reading them, because sometimes they can be good just for the sake of guidance. Having a few wise words to follow you through your day can give you a feeling of comfort and if you're lucky they can pop up into your head at the right time to save you on a challenging day. I believe that having at least something steady when everything else around you falls apart is important. Whether it's someone close to you, a good book or just a simple phrase to start off your day.

"You want to be far away, but you can only go as far as your feet will take you. "

diradio is nice (but I wish they could skip those annoying commercials)

New episodes of One Piece and Lost

Masoud Feat Josie - Leave It All Behind (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment