Tuesday, February 23, 2010

new week already?



I spent yesterday entirely on my computer, except for breakfast and dinner. it felt as if I was just drawn into all the photoshop and html work. but in the end I still had time for some reading for school. although I must say I'm falling behind. the book is good though, Disgrace is about a male teacher in his 50's who has an affair with a 20 year old female student. His character is very dark and judgmental and I really like that. It shows that what other people see as something disgraceful can be fully thinkable to others. And with my fascinations I can relate to that, somehow.

the image above is my new desktop image which I made last night, it's actually an edited version of my two calendar images I made for witch-o-holic. I'm thinking of maybe putting up some wallpaper versions of the calendar too, but it might be too much work and I have enough work as it is right now, especially since I'll be going away on april 8th and probably will be gone both physically and mentally for 11 days.

speaking of which, I don't know what scares me the most about my future vacation anymore, the fact that I'm going to a new country (again) or the people I'm going to meet (for the first time), or the person I'm going to meet (for the second time). But on second thought, I think it's more of a combination of all three.
Although the first is more of a reason to excitement rather than nervousness.
The second is a big deal for us prude Swedes but what is common sense here is not necessarily common everywhere else, so I guess I have to try and see it from another point of view, although that goes both ways.
And I'm not even going to comment on the third, even if that's the most important. Things are what they are and I can't change them and maybe that's one of the reasons that makes me want it even more, because of my strange fascinations.

Enough ramblings for today, right?

the weather this winter is historical, even in Sweden...

my internet connection sucks a.t.m, so if you have me on MSN I am truly sorry for the bouncing on and off - there's nothing I can do about it

" At a certain point, taking action is better than endlessly pondering. Now, maybe? "

No comments:

Post a Comment