Saturday, May 28, 2016

may update

for those of you who don't know, this template is very similar to what I do in my real-life diary sometimes. it's something I normally do for myself. I've removed the row for luck recently though because I don't think it's relevant to me anymore.

witch: [[ | | | | | | | 7 . . . ]] Yes I work slow-paced now, deal with it.
love: [[ | | | | | | | | | 9 . ]] children give it in pure form.
economy: [[ | | | | | | 6 . . . . ]] chaotic control.
health: [[ | | | | | |6 . . . . ]] 3 weeks without candy! also visited a chiropractor. I will reach my goals.
work: [[ | | | | | | | | 8 . . ]] when my baby starts at daycare I will need a new job :'(


Parking tickets. Broken console. Broken furniture. Broken camera.
See below.

More work. More money. More glue. More phone time.
See above.

G E N K I M E T E R [[ | | | | | | | | . . ]] 8 / 10 :
We are fighters.

Social media steals the spotlight. But I save some photos for this blog.
Most photos are on mobile memory though, and there is so much to go through.
Have patience until we fix our camera. Summer is coming ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment