Saturday, April 23, 2016

japanloppis 22/4 flea market @ sundbyberg

annual gathering for people who like the east asian popular subcultures like anime, manga, j-pop, k-pop, j-fashion, cosplay etc. and these are the things i got:



1. my second Ever After High figure!
I've seen this for sale many times but I was waiting for the right price, and I got it for 100SEK which is great.

2. almost everything One Piece is interesting to me and Martin so there was no doubt i'd get these two figures of Sanji and Luffy for him for 10SEK each. The mini-Chopper for 5SEK is a great bonus and is a perfect match for my 1st mini-Chopper that I bought in Tokyo.

3. I found a lot of W.I.T.C.H. merchandise ( as seen on my instagram post ) but this coin perse for 20SEK was enough for me. The yellow thingy next to it is Sailor Moon's brooch she uses to transform. Got a copy for 1SEK during the last 5 minutes of the fair.

4. T-shirt from the japanese Harajuku style brand Listen Flavor for 200SEK. Sorry the print doesn't show.
The thing on top is a keychain with Winx Club I bought outside of the fair just for the lulz.

5. Japanese children's book based on the story of The Wizard of Oz,
here named "Ozu no Ozuma Hime" translated as "Princess Ozma of Oz". 10SEK.

6. Cute notebook with some kind of built-in fake 3D effect in the cover. Also 10SEK.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a very crowded fair this time and I found more interesting things than I expected. The line for getting in gets longer for each year. It's clear that this subculture is growing here in Scandinavia, and I love it!

.............................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment