I've been working for Japanspel for almost two years now so we got free entry and the chance to sell some stuff. There were so many people that we didnt even have time to take that many photos.
For very few, short moments, one of us had the chance to take a stroll to look for things to buy for ourselves. By taking turns, these are the things that we managed to get:

1. Cheap copy of Wonderboy III Monster World V for sega mega drive.
2. Swedish gaming magazine from 1990. One of my missing issues.
3. My boyfriend decided he wanted this one. We tried it and it works.
4. Two instruction booklets for two of our favorite Game Boy games.
I would've liked to find more stuff but I think as a seller it's pretty much impossible to get the same chances as a regular customer. We'll see what my situation is next year.
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment