Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Retro Games Stockholm 2014

For once I was visiting as a regular visitor and not as a seller, but even if I wasn't technically working, I was still recognized as a representative of Japanspel and having a good reputation is always good for business.



i met a lot of people i knew and some people i hadnt met in a really long time so it was a lot of fun and i talked a lot more than i usually do. i guess it's my work mode that affected me a bit.

(click to enlarge)

All cabinets were set to free play but I didn't play any of the Pinball games :(
It was way too crowded and I didn't feel like standing in line. Also, I really suck at pinball!

Good thing there were some SHMUPS that I could dig into.


And finally, here is my l00t photo with description below:


1. I started out small. First thing I bought was this sonic pin for 15 SEK.
2. One of my missing issues! I had to get it, even if it costed 40 SEK.
3. This poster for 60 SEK was the only thing my boyfriend bought.
4. I never thought I'd afford a new console but this PS1 was really cheap (250 SEK)!
5. A complete manga set for only 150 SEK!? Now I could go home happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment