I find myself finding things to do every day, all the time, even if I don't have to go to any job each morning. I get my student money each month and I get by. I've found a partner for my essay, she seems nice. We e-mail each other every day and we discuss books and exchange ideas of how to proceed and we plan on contact our tutor soon. Besides from school, I have the WITCH projects, one which I have to finish before thursday. Not only because that's the start of a new month but also because I'll be going away from my computer one day earlier than usual this week. Yeah, I've got a new habit of not spending my weekends at home during the past month.
Sometimes I wish I'd move again, not only because Märsta is far from where I live at the moment, but also because there have been a lot of construction workers making a lot of noise here during the past weeks (feels like months) and it's taking forever. The apartment in which I'm staying has been a mess throughout this whole time, because we had to prepare for workers to enter. They've been here now and exchanged all the windows, but of course something is wrong and they might have to come back, we don't know yet. And in the meantime, the mess continues at our neighbors.
But I'm not ready to go through all of the trouble of moving again, it's only been a few months since last time. So if I'm getting out of Bredäng, it will be next year either way. I guess I just had some bad timing. But everyday is an experience and I guess I should consider myself lucky, because I really can't stand spending day after day with the exact same routines. It makes me feel like an ant or a robot, and that's not who I am. Of course I understand that when I get a job in the future, the days will get a more strict schedule, but I'll make sure I can keep being myself, no matter what. No money in the world is worth losing yourself for.
No comments:
Post a Comment