Monday, September 20, 2010

autumn breeze

[[ | | | | | | | | 8 . . ]] WITCHy business are going great ...
[[ | | | | | | | | 8 . . ]] ... and same goes for this category.
[[ | | | | | 5 . . . . . ]] economy? I get by... :)
[[ | | | | | | | | 8 . . ]] now I know I'm a lucky girl.
[[ | | | | | | 6 . . . . ]] my health is stable but I want an 8!
[[ | | | | | | 6 . . . . ]] and school looks promising :D


G E N K I M E T E R [[ | | | | | | | | | . ]] 9 / 10 :
stupidity is to put boundaries on your own happiness.
and you can quote me on that.


expressionism & colors
fear & bitterness

No comments:

Post a Comment