Friday, January 29, 2016

recent pickups



Visited Mall of Scandinavia for the second time, this time Martin came with and I just had to show him the Lego store and the Disney Store. But in the end, I was the only one ending up buying stuff. No big surprise there. The loot: a keychain from Lego Elves and a plushie from Toy Story. Luckily we had a gift card because they really are over-prized products. That's why I do most of my shopping online. Like in this next case:



I finally got the third Avatar book to the collection. The first two books arrived last month but I couldn't afford more at the moment. They are pricey but well worth the money. Look at how big they are! They contain stories never told in the TV series. Same goes with this next book. Unfortunately, the book was a bit damaged when I recieved it, so I'll have to wait until I get a new one to make a return.



Speaking of online purchases, I've noticed that the italian comic Real Life seems to have stopped with publishing even in Italy. Luckily I found a great contact at Ebay who got me the final issues. I'm still looking for WITCH issue 134 though. Hoping to find it soon, along with issue 98 that contains a rare mini comic. Numbers 91, 99, 121 and 124 are second in line. I have the comic issues but not the minis that are contained in the italian copies of the magazines.



No comments:

Post a Comment