Monday, December 14, 2015

Annual Sci-Fi Convention @ Älvsjö 5/12

We got there much later than planned, and bringing a child with a stroller wasn't really speeding things up. But we managed to get there at least one hour before closing time.






This awesome Ice Climber cosplay was one of the few cosplayers we got to see,
but the market place beat Comic Con by far. This is my l00t:


I wanted to find some game bargains again this year but instead I found some nice comics:
three Digimon comics for 10 SEK each and one Turtles comic for 5 SEK.

A few weeks ago I bought the 1st Adventure Time book at Comic Con, this time I found the 1st Steven Universe book for the same price at 150 SEK so I couldn't resist. Next goal: the Avatar and Korra books.

I have collected Pez figures for as long as I can remember, not that I aim to 'catch em all' but I do like buying at least one from each series I find interesting. Last time I saw Pez figures from the Mario series, I got the Yoshi one. This time I found both a Mario and a Rainbow Dash at the reasonable price of 40 SEK each.

My boyfriend's l00t is not in the photo but we did find him some more Plants Vs Zombies merch and a GameBoy T-shirt. Last but not least, we finally found a Chopper hat from One Piece. After having looked for it everywhere at Comic Con without result, we just had to get it for Gabriel this time.


Now we knew we were totally broke for the next few weeks but it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment