During our visit to Malmö (as seen in previous blog entry) we stayed at a friend's place in Billesholm. She is the first Swedish WITCH fan I got to know and I finally got the chance to see her collection! Not only does she have a lot of WITCH stuff, but a lot of other cute merchendise as well!
After the weekend, I stayed in Växjö for a few days to say goodbye to my mom's appartment, which will be sold very soon. It is where I lived through all of my teenage years. It has been refurnished many times since then though because of younger siblings. But now I will never see it again. Somewhat melancholic.
The weekend after, we were invited to a children's birthday party.
It was exciting because our son had never attended one before.
And the weekend after that, we visited our second gaming fair this month. Without work this time, so no free entry, but free time to browse for bargains. Here is what I bought (150SEK in total): 1. Xandra no Daibouken / Whirlo (SFC), 2. Chuka Taisen (FC), 3. Metal Fighter (FC repro), 4. another FC to NES converter.

Later that same evening we were invited to a friend's place for some mull wine and ginger cookies - typical christmas treats for us swedes. A bit early, but delicious nonetheless!

That's not all, but the final weekend of October will have a separate blog post.
No comments:
Post a Comment