Friday, March 13, 2015

two weeks

He was two weeks late, so we had to book an appointment at the hospital to start the process manually.
Now it's been two weeks since he was born.


Since I work part-time from home, I decided to start working already this week. It's been going well and today, my son's dad also went back to work. Being parents is an amazing feeling, of course, but I can still feel the depression of my past lurking in my head, so I can't say 'i couldn't be happier' even if I wanted to. But at least now, every day is an adventure instead of just a treadmill.

I also would like to keep blogging, but right now I can't say if I'll have much time for it or not. In the meantime, you can always follow me on twitter or facebook. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment