Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Leo problems


I made a comment on this photo on facebook, saying:
TRUE because when others think i dont want to talk to them they see me as overly confident, when actually I'm just thinking "i dont want to bother others with my talk"
(in other words; being humble ... !! ) ..

And it's so fucking true and you know what, I've heard people all my life calling me shy and because of bullying in early age I was afraid to let go during all of my teens and I was later encouraged to be more confident. and so the day comes when I become strong enough and dare to be confident again (yeah i'm the fighting kind who never gives up), then what happens? yeah, go figure ... some cunt tells me to not act like im better than everyone else ... she has NO IDEA how much i've worked for my confidence ... just to be BEATEN back down to the bottom .. i'll hate that bitch forever ...

sorry i'm not usually this violent in my talk, but i have my reasons, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment