Saturday, September 21, 2013

5 tweets in 1

after watching the latest episode #ANTM I just realized why I shouldn't bother trying to be liked by people who I don't even like myself: because IF they would've liked me it would just mean I've become similar to them and I don't want to be anywhere near their personality! .. but I have hope and expectations in humanity so when I see how they're not even willing to open their eyes and change it frustrates me .. i guess no one can be liked by everyone and i guess no one can like everyone else, but as we commit the same crimes at least I tried to fix it, i showed respect, but as I didn't get a tiny bit of that back, just lies covered in fake smiles, I will never ever respect them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment