i haven't really used this blog much for text lately, it's mostly been photos and that's great because that's what I've wanted but right now, i can't really say i have much new photos to upload.
since october, I've had three jobs more or less, my paid job as an interviewer, my volunteer job as a scanlator, and now a third one, as a writer for miniboss.se. I really enjoy all of these but I really have no time left for blogging.
But, today we are going on holiday to Norway, so yay, more free time. I will have a whole week off, BUT - there will be no internet connection where I'm going, so I can forget about blogging! Sure, I'll be able to check my e-mail and such, but other than that - no way. The data traffic will be way too expensive abroad. 7SEK/MB isn't really that bad compared if I'd be surfing the swedish web from, let's say, Thailand, but I'm used to free data traffic up to 2TB per month, and now I will be depending on finding some wifi, so ... yes, things will be different this week.
And by the time we're back, I'll have tons of new photos, but I'm not sure if I will have time to post them this month. So I'm making this update now, even if I know I don't have many people reading this, to make sure this month doesn't look too empty.
As for how I'm doing psychologically lately, it's a roller-coaster, but when I'm busy, I have less time to think, so that's good. It's astounding how I can speak so freely to some people and be understood perfectly by some people, while others misunderstand every little action or move I do. But I have come to a lot of valuable solutions lately, thanks to long talks with friends, family and my other half but also internet material such as these videos (try to ignore his hippie intro, the rest of it is mostly good shit).
I need to be able to be myself so I need to surround myself with people who can grasp my nature. And that's what it's like for everyone, I guess. Question is, when growing up, is certain company bad for us? And when we realize this as we grow wiser, can we help the ones who haven't realized such things yet? My experience says no.
the only reason why i don't like certain people to begin with is because i can sense their judgment, but at least i always respected them. Every person has to learn respect, and those who don't, they will most likely fall victim to people who don't respect them in the future. But can I put trust in fate? Shouldn't we use our intellect as human beings and strive to make things better - to help each other?
But it's all about wanting to be helped, because everyone has free will and thoughts and preferences for themselves. And in a certain age range - you can't really see things from a greater perspective. We just have to be patient, and hopefully, things will change to the better. For all of us.