[[ | | | | | | | | 8 . . ]] WITCH forever!
[[ | | | | | | | | | 9 . ]] 'cause I know my doubts aren't real.
[[ | | | | | | | | 8 . . ]] no economic worries!
[[ | | | 3 . . . . . . . ]] lucky? not so often ...
[[ | | | | | | 6 . . . . ]] neutral. normal. not sick.G E N K I M E T E R [[ | | | | | | . . . . ]] 6 / 10 :
I could have been better but circumstances keep killing my joy.
video games.
Seriously. They bring me so much joy I can't even say. I don't know who I'd be without them.
demons.
there are a lot of negatives in my mind lately, and it's taring me apart.
It's much better now than 6 months ago but that spark I had last year is gone.
I wish I will find it again soon, when my demons have vanished.