I'm sorry to say this, but the only impressive thing about the evening was
the fireworks - which even got a bit scary when one of us decided
to hold the freaking launcher over his shoulder.
You could say the party was the complete opposite of that.
Nice people, delicious food, mixed ages, music and tv...
but not even pacman could save the day.
Sure, it was OK at times - drinking tequila shots, talking to a few new people but after spending so much alone-time lately, I didn't even need the drinks to be talkative. I was all over the place at the start of this evening but the drinks in combination with the stiff atmosphere may actually have slowed me down a bit.
I didn't even get any good pictures from my new phone camera.
Good thing I got a new, real camera for xmas - one that can take
good pictures even if there's no daylight.
Unfortunately, I didn't use it that much because ... well, for starters, I'm very careful with it and an indoor party environment isn't really the ideal place for exploring different camera settings. Secondly ... to be honest, I'm not that into photographing people, really. That's what everyone around me seems to be, though. They take pictures of each other while I mainly look for beauty in surroundings.
No comments:
Post a Comment