I lol'd at my horoscope today xP
You know you're all that -- and at least one other person can see it, too.
Still, the vast majority of those around you are either focused on their own
business or just don't want to deal with your awesomeness.
so true. but there are a lot of awesome people. so i don't think i'm better than EVERYONE... just better than the majority ;) hey, i'm usually a humble person! but after all the bruises I've received lately, i think i deserved to hear this. freck, has the last month been tough or what!? one disaster after another, handling them all at once... GEH. Do not want to do that again any time soon. Maybe I will deserve a bad word or two if I ever get old and grumpy but I am SO far from that, even if many teens may disagree in their delusion where they believe common sense based on facts equals cynicism. I just try to see things for what they are, not for what I or anyone else would like them to be. People are not black or white. There are so many equations for each human being's behavior. I am so happy I am not a teen anymore. Or a grownup body with a teenage mind either, for that matter. No, I am an innocent kid with a mature mind :) still not shaped into a category. haters gonna hate. say what. although i should thank them, i still blame them for my social anxiety. not all people are bad, no matter what my bruised conscious tells me.
No comments:
Post a Comment