Tuesday, September 27, 2011

retro gathering 24/9

the annual retro game fair in stockholm had a lot of things to offer, but we had to choose wisely unless we wanted to spend our entire salaries in just a couple of hours. ;-)

this is what I bought. PLUS an instruction manual for Clay Fighter (SNES), which I forgot to take a photo of xD.
I think I already have some of the nintendo magazines but I can never remember what issue numbers I do and don't have. in case you can't read the labels, the games are: sonic 3, bust-a-move 2 (saturn), Wizards & warriors II - iron sword, Devil world, Slalom and Willow (ntsc).

this is what martin bought :) plus a nintendo beanie that he forgot at work today, so we couldnt take a picture of it. oh, and I had to pay a part of that Japanese N64, too, because his money had run out, lol. we kinda helped each other out the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment