Sky Plus +
< window blinds > ver. 2.17 * LITE extension
Sunday, July 17, 2011
forever twentyeight
july started off pretty rainy ...
... but the clouds moved eventually!
great view, huh?
but what's this? some call it summer snow ...
and this!? I don't even wanna know ...
anyway, there have been a lot of birthday celebrations this month ...
... which usually brings a lot to drink!
this next little fella is lying on the ground in one of Stockholm's parks ...
I wonder how much he had to drink? ^^
and is this the work of a human or a common animal?
you never know these days ...
but I'm sure you're all familiar with this next animal!
that must have been the most awesome cake (!) I've ever tasted.
even the cupcake decorations were edible!
I still have an unknown career destiny,
so I'll see you somewhere over the rainbow!
summer greetings from yours truly.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment