I brought my cake plushie as usual, but also a new plushie friend! ^.^
since we knew it was gonna be a long night (and morning) we had prepared ourselves the day before, by being awake until 4.30am that night to avoid being too tired during the next!
We arrived at our destination, which is located at the complete opposite part of Stockholm, almost three (!) hours after leaving home! But the goal wasn't reached yet, as we had to wait for a ride to come pick us up. But for different reasons, the ride didn't come and the amount of people waiting was increasing... and when the rides finally came, it wasn't really first-come, first-served, but more like throw-yourself-at-random-car-driven-by-a-stranger-and-you-might-be-lucky-to-have-picked-the-right-car - kind of deal. So after waiting at the station for an hour, we (and a few other girls) decided to start walking and rely on a friend's GPS ...
We were walking through a nice and quiet residential area when we finally arrived to the woods! Even though we knew the party had a secret spot, we still had a slight suspicion that this was not the easiest way to get there ...But the decorations were really nice and pretty, it was like it should be. And the quality of the sound was perfect. I like progressive psytrance, I've been listening to that kind of music a lot, even in the past. It's great, but this time I sometimes felt it was a bit too repetitive, as if some of the DJs lacked inspiration and just went for standard without experimenting.
Luckily, I had an umbrella, but that didn't help much to my shoes. And since I had my camera with me, I had to start to prioritize holding my umbrella over my bag instead of over my head. In the end, we were all completely soaked. So our friend thought "ah what the hell" ...
... "let's jump up and down in every water puddle I come across! my phone's in a plastic bag, anyway!" and the following picture is the gross result:
whatever you do, do NOT drink ^__^;;; this was at the train station, and we were waiting for the train to arrive. It was now 10.50 am. We had a really fun first part of the ride home, but as soon as our friends left the train, my boyfriend fell asleep. And I let him. Until we had to change from train to bus, of course.
14 hours after we left home, we came back, and even though we were both physically and mentally exhausted, we found the energy to unpack everything, take a shower, hang up all wet clothes in the bathroom and on the balcony before going to bed. we fell asleep at 1.30pm on Sunday afternoon.
We knew it was gonna be a long night, but certainly not THAT long.
No comments:
Post a Comment