had a really weird morning.
woke up after an amazing dream,
it was symbolic and inspiring.
then, reading my FB feed
with my eyes still half-open:
osama's dead? oh noes,
now the world is f*cked.
the world is a different place,
i could feel it even before I woke up.
my dream even had obama in it.
but it was a closure dream for my own life.
It's funny,
how I strive, day after day,
to lean away from the americanized society,
drowning myself in asian culture,
just to realize asia is also americanized.
but in a naive, better kind of way.
better? yes, better than the reality:
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/new-american-century/
as for Swedish people,
I believe most of us are still in this mindset:
I guess that's how it always will be,
no one cares about the world's misery,
until it comes crawling up your own door step.
sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment