Wednesday, June 2, 2010

wednesday panic



Once again, my school has managed to make my life a mess.

Seems like I start my summer course already NEXT week - which means I have to go back to Stockholm this coming weekend! In other words, I have to leave this place before my mom and her family gets back from Cyprus! But I guess I'll see them three weeks later for midsummer anyway... but still! This is totally unexpected, and if I had known this, I could've had my next vacation earlier as well... but now what am I going to do between July 9th and July 20th? Sigh ~ a whole week gone to waste! But oh well, I just gotta have to make the best of the situation - as usual! Gee, fate really likes to tempt my nerves ...

link of the week: e-shuushuu.net ~ one of my fav imageboards.
SG-1 ~ I guess I need to get back to get the next disc anyway
at least the weather is perfect this week ~

No comments:

Post a Comment